Thailand & Global IP Protection
– Safeguard your ideas and creations in Thailand and multiple countries
– Rely on our experienced team to protect your intellectual property
– Offering end-to-end solutions for patents, trademarks, and copyrights
Complete patent support, from searches and drafting to filing and prosecution
Registration, maintenance, and protection of your unique brand identity
Safeguard your original works, including literary, artistic, and software creations
Maximize your IP assets and secure your competitive advantage
Expert legal representation to resolve disputes and enforce your rights
Why Choose Us?
Extensive network of partners to protect your intellectual property in multiple countries
Dedicated and knowledgeable attorneys specializing in various IP domains
Competitive rates with no hidden fees for your peace of mind
Personalized service tailored to your specific needs and objectives
Stay informed with the latest news and developments in the world of intellectual property
In the term of a patent invention, the protection period is 20 years since the date of filing the patent application in Thailand.
According to the IP Thai laws, the owner inventions or inventors need to file the patent application with an office or address in Thailand at the DIP or via DIP E-filing platform.
there are 3 main criteria for considering trademark as registrable trademark in Thailand
- Having a distinctiveness : it means that your mark is identified and distinguished from
other trademarks. In other words, the mask should not contain the generics and a descriptive character.
- Do not identical or similar with other registered trademarks or a mark that prior filed TM application.
- Do not be prohibited by the law : for example, the mask contains religious figures, flags etc.
Therefore, if your mark satisfies those criteria, it will be optimistic to your trademark application.
The required documents for filing trademark application in Thailand.
– Full name, address, country and activity/occupation of the applicant
– Electronic sample of the mark (5×5 cm recommended size)
– List of goods and services to be protected
– Notarized Power of Attorney (for foreign applicants)
– Translation of priority documents (if priority is claimed)
As Thailand is a “first-to-file” justification, it is mandatory to file the trademark application to DIP in order to obtain the protection and rights over the concerned trademark.
Phone : (66)2-114-8052
Email : Contact@atpserve.com
Working hours : Mon – Fri 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Line@ : @atpserve